- Understanding the product
- Generation of inquiry / Finding new Leads.
- Fixing appointment and business creation.
- Conversion of Leads in to clients.
- Understanding customer’s requirement and sending samples to the customer.
- Transportation / Dispatching of products.
- Inventory tracking and co-ordination with production / Factory for assuring stock availability.
- Coordination of team in Loading and unloading when ever required.
- Client relationship / Retention Management.
- Online promotion on trade portals.
- Proper maintenance of samples.
- Dealing with delivery of order and coordination with client and factory for timely delivery of goods.
- Payment follow-ups from customers on timely basis.
- Preparation of required documents and reports.
- Sending invoice to accounts and payment details for ledger updates.
- Promotion of Cap and seal business and website.
- Follow-ups for order, Next order, Customer satisfaction, Timely supply.
- Achieving months, Quarters and Annual Targets on time.
- Adherence of CODE OF CONDUCT.
- Performing addition task given a part of the regular job description if required
- Weekly report of inquiry to Management.
- Monthly report of Leads and inquiry Converted.
- Quarterly report of Conversion and target achievements.
- Yearly submission of report for the whole year job performed with the achieved target report.
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- 2- 3 Years in Sales/Marketing(B2B, Industrial Sales)
Best in the Industries